As you may know, National Novel Writing Month 2012 is fast approaching. If you don’t know what this momentous occasion is all about, I’ll tell you. It’s about writing a novel in a month.
There. Easy, right? Well, maybe.
Any other time of year, it would certainly be a seemingly impossible task. But during the month of November, during NaNoWriMo, the ball is in your court. There are a few reasons why it’s so much easier to write during this event and here they are:
- There are loads of other people around the world writing away, just like you.
- Everyone’s progress and goals are tracked and put into a leaderboard.
- You get regular pep talks from the organisers and also support from your fellow writers.
- If you reach your goal, you have a full novel written by the end of the month! What could be a better reward?
So, the reason I’m telling you all this is because during November we here at Fantasy In Motion are going to go NaNoWriMo crazy! That’s excited-crazy, not crazy-crazy.
Among other things we’ll have:
- A weekly catchup where you can all come to the blog and share your progress and see my own.
- Regular advice and handy tips from myself and published authors.
- Maybe a guest post or two.
If that all sounds like fun to you, make sure you pay us a visit during the next few weeks and during November and we’ll help one another get into NaNoWriMo mode!