Welcome to this week’s Epic List of the Week! As always, you can let us know if you agree/disagree with our list by leaving a comment below.
We missed last week’s Fiction Friday: The Story, but rest assured it will be along this week!
- ‘Hmm, I’m not sure if you should touch that sword. It’s glowing an awful lot…’
- ‘There’s no way you can hit me with that bow and arrow from all the way over th–‘
- ‘Zombies? Yeah. I’m 100% sure you stake them through the heart.’
- ‘Werewolves? Trust me on this. Get the garlic crusher.’
- ‘A sea monster? Well, I don’t see anything… apart from this huge dark cavern.’
- ‘If you’re really a demon prince, why don’t you prove it?’
- ‘What kind of giant evil chicken god are you? Why, you couldn’t even squash a fly! You chicken or something?’
- ‘It’s our last chance to defeat evil! Just put that cursed amulet in the slot on the pedestal and pull that lever.’
- ‘When the wizard said it was a bad idea to experiment with our powers, I’m sure he wasn’t referring to genocide… right?’
- ‘A horse? Nahhhh! I want to ride that huge thing with the spiky back!’
Come on, I dare you to tell me those were rubbish!