Over the next few days, I’m going to be dropping activity as I’m currently moving house back in the real world! In case you get bored while I’m gone, here’s a list of fun stuff you should do:
- Go check out Cyanide and Happiness (just Google it). It’s a brilliant webcomic that inspired me to create my own. Beware, if you’re easily offended, steer well clear.
- Check out the new Our Picks feature via the sidebar on the right side of the blog. There’s some nice articles and advice for all you aspiring authors out there!
- Visit SFF World – it’s a great site with author interviews, book reviews and a lively forum – perfect for every scifi/fantasy enthusiast.
- Try saying the following words/phrases ten times in a row, as fast as you can. Tell me which one ends up sounding the rudest: Lipstick / Kentucky Fried Chicken / Muffle Trucker
- Write a nice little story under 300 words and post it up here in the comments!
- Got any tips/advice for newcomers to the blog? Why not drop them in the comments section for them to read through?
See you guys shortly!
- SciFI Battle Royale Round 1: Sherlock vs. Magneto (eoghann.com)
- Life As They Know It – Blatant Fantasy Ripoff: Kvothe (fantasyinmotion.wordpress.com)
- What’s Essential to Fantasy? (danielmcinerny.com)
- Looking for Like-Minded Fantasy Authors (bruceblake.wordpress.com)
- What’s new in science fiction and fantasy? Part 1 (acpladult.wordpress.com)
- What’s in a Creature? by K. B. Hoyle (riteshkala.wordpress.com)
- Review: Acacia Trilogy by David Anthony Durham (nethspace.blogspot.com)