Firstly, apologies are in order for the distinct lack of posts for the last few days. Working hard, writing… you know, all that stuff.
Secondly, and most excitingly, I can present to you the articles and features that will be coming your way in May!
- Part Two of Here Be Dragons – Mapping Your Fantasy World
- The third and final part of Here Be Dragons – Mapping Your Fantasy World
- The second in my series Writing By Quotes. Last time we looked at quotes from the Lord of the Rings, this time around we’ll be looking at quotes from A Song of Ice and Fire (A.K.A. A Game of Thrones).
- I’ll be writing a piece of flash fiction, exclusively for the readers of this blog. If you have any suggestions for a theme, please post them below!
- An article that will provide some helpful tips on making your characters feel real.
- Possibly a surprise announcement… possibly not. I’ll see how my little ‘side project’ works out. (For a clue to what this might be, check out J.W. Shortland: Fantasist in the navigation bar above.)
So, if the above sounds good to you, stay tuned and spread the word about Fantasy In Motion!